Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Touristing

Yesterday was sunny, but cold - high 40's and low 50's. I know that doesn't sound cold, but when you add humidity it feels like 30. We decided to explore the area starting out with credit cards, camera, and a tank full of gas we headed north to Lakeland. I spotted a craft store and then a Michaels, so my expenses went up as I added yarn to the back seat of the car. Moving east from Lakeland, we went to Polk where we discovered a residential motorhome community. Neither Gene nor I had seen one of these before. I've included some pictures for you. These are homes with a covered car port for RV's much like the fly-in communties built around a runway with a hanger instead of a garage attached to your home. I just tried to add the pictures of the coach homes but the camera disc doesn't seem to have them. Maybe they're in the twilght zone!

1 comment:

winkers2904 said...

Sounds like you're having a great time, Momma! Things are fine here so just keep enjoying the sun and fun. LOVE YOU <3